● Datepicker - set the search date range.
● Type - set the bonus type.
● State - set the bonus state. Player Bonuses
● ID – the unique number of the bonus.
● Bonus Name – the name of the bonus.
● Created Date – the date the bonus was created.
● Type – the type of the bonus.
● State – the state of the bonus.
● Amount – the amount of the bonus.
● Result - the result ( finished, canceled, expired).
● Result Date – the date the bonus was resulted.
● Acceptance Date – the date the bonus was accepted.
● Start date – the date the bonus was activated.
● Expiration Date - the date the bonus expires.
● Action - actions regarding the bonus.
Add New Bonus
Click on the Add New Bonus button to start creating a new bonus.
In the popup window select:
● Bonus Type,
● Partner Bonuses,
● Amount (custom),
● Add Note.
Afterwards click on the Add button.
Here you can view the history of the Player’s login. This page has two sections: Filter and Logins.
- Sets the search date range. Logins Table includes the data showing:
● Time of the entrance,
● End Time of the season,
● IP Address,